The Social Planning Council of Kitchener-Waterloo is seeking an experienced, highly organized person to provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of our organization.
25 per week
- Maintaining agency documentation and files
- Managing communications and marketing
- Coordinating community events.
- Managing office premises and supplies
- Providing administrative assistance to all work areas and projects.
- Assisting with bookkeeping clerk duties.
- Extremely well organized and highly accurate with attention to detail.
- Ability to respond to multi-tasks and people in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent people skills and problem solving ability.
- Related experience.
- Confidence and proven experience with word processing, spreadsheets, database, email, web-content management, Cloud applications, social media.
- Interest in improving the quality of life for all in Waterloo Region.
Please apply in writing, with a resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications for this position, by 4:00 p.m., Monday July 23, 2012
Re: Administrative Assistant Position
Social Planning Council of Kitchener-Waterloo
Suite 300-151 Frederick St.
Kitchener, ON N2H 2M2
Fax: 519 578-9185