Are you retired? A student? Do you want to gain skills that will enable you to return to the work? Or do you have some extra time that you would like to use in a way that will benefit many in our community? We have a variety of positions that may be of interest to you.
Some of the areas where you could assist are:
- Our Community Resource Centre
- Action groups such as Disabilities and Human Rights, Poverty Free K-W
- Neighbourhood engagement and Festival of Neighbourhoods
- Community forums and events
- Community Social Planning Council
- Board of Directors
Full training and continual support are provided. If you have a few hours a week and are interested, call 519-579-3800 or drop in to the office at 74 Frederick St, Kitchener. We are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Or send us an email: email@example.com
Find Other Volunteer Opportunities